Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 33

Re: broadband usage monitor not updated

Me too. Since this has been happening, the time it rectifies itself has gardually moved from Monday to Wednesday. It will be interesting to see what occurs next weekend!

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
iggyb
Contributor
Message 22 of 33

I think it has stopped again. It usual updates for previous day about 9:30am but today it is still showing 25th usage

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 23 of 33

Seems OK now.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 24 of 33

Still only up to 26/9 for me at 10:04 Friday 28/9

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
scrimper
Contributor
Message 25 of 33

@dfenceman wrote:

Still only up to 26/9 for me at 10:04 Friday 28/9

Same here.

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 26 of 33

It has updated to 27/9 now

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 27 of 33

It has been slow to update again this week and this morning all I get is :-

Some of our services are unavailable at the moment - please visit the area you want below for more information. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience - we'll be back shortly
Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
nickwh13
Beginner
Message 28 of 33

Me too...

For the past several days, the 'bb usage monitor' has been delayed by an additional 24hrs - so for today (05/Oct) I see "At 23:59 on 03/10/2012 you had used...".

If there are any forum moderators with connections to the BT IT technical support folks - please ask BT-IT to change the 'data collection time' (or whatever it is called) back to the original slot.

Surely this info could be available near real-time or updated multiple times during the day...?

- Having to wait until the following day is not really acceptable (but having to wait 2 days is completely unreasonable...!)

BT: Please get this sorted and soon (how hard can it be to get a computer to collect stats and present it...? - we are in the 21st century now...!

Nick

0 Ratings
HHGTTG
Expert
Message 29 of 33

@nickwh13 wrote:

Me too...

For the past several days, the 'bb usage monitor' has been delayed by an additional 24hrs - so for today (05/Oct) I see "At 23:59 on 03/10/2012 you had used...".

If there are any forum moderators with connections to the BT IT technical support folks - please ask BT-IT to change the 'data collection time' (or whatever it is called) back to the original slot.

Surely this info could be available near real-time or updated multiple times during the day...?

- Having to wait until the following day is not really acceptable (but having to wait 2 days is completely unreasonable...!)

BT: Please get this sorted and soon (how hard can it be to get a computer to collect stats and present it...? - we are in the 21st century now...!

Nick

It is hard to believe, isn't it? We have so much automation and auto updating one would think that BT would be able to apply these daily, at the very least. However, as has been stated, there are many usage monitors that can be installed on one's computer/s that will keep a record of usage throughout the day.

0 Ratings
PaulLangdon678
Beginner
Message 30 of 33

This could do with sorting out. Lags by  up to three days. Generally a day behind, never fully up to date.

Up until last few months was bang on.

0 Ratings