cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ComputerMoses
Beginner
Message 31 of 33

Re: broadband usage monitor not updated

I phoned BT tech help line today to tell them that my usage monitor hasn't updated for 5 days. They told me to wait another 2 days as the monitor now updates every 7 days. I think I was being fobbed off. However,  a free usage monitor called NetWorx, which is very accurate, can be downloaded by visiting Networx website,  and I would recommend Networx monitor for its reliability.

0 Ratings
HHGTTG
Expert
Message 32 of 33

@ComputerMoses wrote:

I phoned BT tech help line today to tell them that my usage monitor hasn't updated for 5 days. They told me to wait another 2 days as the monitor now updates every 7 days. I think I was being fobbed off. However,  a free usage monitor called NetWorx, which is very accurate, can be downloaded by visiting Networx website,  and I would recommend Networx monitor for its reliability.

With respect, I have been extolling the virtues of Networx here for months! For some people it apparently doesn't solve the problem if they have multiple devices or not PCs etc. I have it on my three laptops, but cannot have it on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, however.

And, by the way, every 7 days seems nonsensical and i can't really believe that is true.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 33

That programme is ok if you only have one device connected to the hub but no good with mobile devices and BT Vision and similar devices
0 Ratings