Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cw182
Contributor
Message 11 of 59

Re: bt declined topcashback

Go to solution

Hi i have lodged a missing claim for my mothers account as her was not showing at all, there is no tcb reference that i can see though just a msg saying that it has been passed to BT.

Mine was showing but has just come back declined, i havent lodged a claim but will do now? sorry  you have not been able to pick up yours calls, cannt always answer the phone but can pick up emails if you want to email me? The problem seems to be the order that i raised ending in 15980 is not the same as the one BT have at their end as they had to do something.

thanks again for your help, much appreciated

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 12 of 59

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back @cw182.

Leave it with me and I'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 13 of 59

Go to solution

thank you 🙂

i have full details if you want me to email them jut dont want to put them on here incase everyone can see.

thanks again

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 14 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Thanks for posting. Sorry I couldn't reach you today. Can you email over the amount the cashback was for and also your cashback username using the link in my profile. Let me know when you send the details over and I'll pick it up for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 15 of 59

Go to solution

Thanks for trying to contact me, sorry you havent managed to speak to me. I have emailed over the details requested the same way i did previously. Anything else pls let me know. Thanks again for your help:)

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 16 of 59

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @cw182.

I'm dealing with your mums account and I've raised a case to the cash back team to have this looked into. I can see you've been sent an email from your case handler on your own account so can you reply to that email. If you get stuck let me know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 17 of 59

Go to solution

When you say a case handler do you mean a BT case handler steven? if so he said he cant help with the TCB

thanks

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 18 of 59

Go to solution

If that's for your acount I'll jump in @cw182. Is that ok with you?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 19 of 59

Go to solution

yes you can deal with the topcashback. having lots of issues with orders not going through, then going through 3 times, duplicate payments taken from my card, refunded incorrectlty my bank account, instead of my card.......dont want to bore you with the rest just grateful you can help with the tcb:)

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 20 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. Has your Mum received the cashback? I've raised a case for your own account and will chae this up for you as well.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings