Go to solution
Thanks for getting in touch, sorry I missed your call. Nothing received yet:(
Thank you
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 22 of 59

Re: bt declined topcashback

Go to solution

Thanks for checking that @cw182. Leave it with me and I'll chase it up for you. I'll be in touch as soon as I have any updates for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 23 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. Good news, I've had confirmation that your cashback will be paid into the account in the next couple of weeks. Can you let me know when you receive it?

Has you mum received the cashback yet?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 24 of 59

Go to solution
Thank you so much that's great news!! Made me very happy what a good start to the weekend!
My mum has but she only has £140 instead of the £157.50 it should have been. TCB has the amount fixed to whatever offer is on at the time rather than the offer when you took the offer out.
Thanks again, you have been very quick and great communication throughout, just sorry I have missed all your calls.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 25 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you again. If you need to query the amount your mum has received you'll need to raise a case with TCB for that. I've looked though their terms and conditions  and they confirm - 

Where a cashback enquiry has been successfully paid by a merchant, you may receive a lower amount than expected, this is due to the amounts received by ourselves possibly being lower than the original claim. We do allow you to query this with us. If a merchant still hasn't paid a manual cashback claim after a period of six months then we reserve the right to close the enquiry claim.

I'll go ahead and close the case on your mums account from my side but please let me know when you receive your cashback as well.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 26 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling this morning, sorry I missed you. Have you received your cashback? Did you raise a query about your mums cashback? Can you let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 27 of 59

Go to solution
Sorry I missed your call. Thanks for contacting me. I haven't received any cash back yet. I haven't raised a query with my mum's account.
Thanks again
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 28 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182 Thanks for posting back. The payment should be through shortly as usually around the middle of the month and David has told me that it's arranged. So keep an eye on it and let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 29 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. Hopefully you've received the cashback. I can see you've also been in touch about a reward card which has been arranged and will be with you in the next 30 days.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 30 of 59

Go to solution
Hi David, sorry couldn't answer in work. Not received cashback. And that's the 2nd time of asking for the reward card.Just had email to say prices going up as well:( I am aware that you can now move supplier whichout any penalty, can you confirm if that is for bb,tv,line rental paid upfront and mobile ( basically is it everything linked to the account that was took out at the same time?) Thanks for your help
0 Ratings