cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 51 of 59

Re: bt declined topcashback

Go to solution

@cw182 Sorry no updates yet, @PaddyB did chase this with them yesterday and will be in touch as soon as he has an update for you.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 52 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. I left a short message. I've checked this again and the order reference ending 88913 has been paid and is in your account to claim. Can you please check both cashback claims and let me know if they're in your accounts. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 53 of 59

Go to solution
Yes that has been received but it the one ending in980 that had been successfully claimed through a claim once you had sorted it but has since been declined.
Thanks
0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 54 of 59

Go to solution
Just wondering if any update?
Thank you
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 55 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182

Thanks for posting back!

I can see my colleague @DavidM is dealing with this and he will try calling you again later today.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 56 of 59

Go to solution

Thanks for  confirming you've received the cashback @cw182. I'm chasing the voucher and will be in touch as soon as I have anything for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 57 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Thanks for letting me know you've received the cashback. Good news on your mums amazon voucher. I've had confirmation that it's on the way and will be there in the next 30 days.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 58 of 59

Go to solution

Mum has here amazon voucher so thanks again for all your help in this matter, finally have everything sorted so i am very grateful!

One last favour if I may, could you cancel the BT Sport for my mothers and my account when it becomes chargeable. I have been provided with a number on an email however last time I asked for my HD to be cancelled when it was chargeable they cancelled it straight away and there was loads of messing about again.

thank you 😉

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 59 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182 Glad to hear that you have now received your Amazon Voucher at last.

To cancel the BT Sport you will need to call 0800 783 1401 (please have the account number available) and this team will be able to arrange to cancel the BT Sport for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings