Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 31 of 59

Re: bt declined topcashback

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you haven't received the cashback, I'll chase this up as a priority for you. I can see the vouchers team have confirmed the Amazon voucher will be with you in 30 - 45 days. If you need to discuss the price change email you should contact the customer options team on 0800 80 030.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 32 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I called this morning and left a short message. Your cashback should have been paid so can you check your Top Cashback account and let me know?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 33 of 59

Go to solution
Hi sorry missed your call. Checked my tcb only amount that I had from BT is my mother's amount of £140 which is actually incorrect it should be £157.50 but feel I have spend too much time on this already. Nothing received for my account.
Thanks for contacting me and chasing this much appreciated.
Thanks
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 34 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Thanks for confirming that. I've had confirmation that this has been paid so can you raise a case with Top Cashback and let me know when you have your complaint reference from them. You'll need to raise a diapute for your mums cashback amount as well. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 35 of 59

Go to solution
Raise it as a missing claim? I already did this when you asked me to a few messages back.
Thanks
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 36 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Thanks for posting. I'll call shortly to discuss this further.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 37 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

Sorry I missed you. I'm chasing your cashback again today and will be in touch once I get any updates.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 38 of 59

Go to solution

Hi @cw182,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. I've checked this again with our vouchers and cashback team. They've contacted Top Cashback who have confirmed that 'this transaction is at payable so this member should be able to claim it whenever they want to.' Can you please check your TCP account and let me know if the payment is there?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 39 of 59

Go to solution
They must be referring to the cash back for my mum bt order that is on my tcb. I have had nothing for my bt order. Thanks
0 Ratings
cw182
Contributor
Message 40 of 59

Go to solution
Checked my tcb my order has been given the tcb but I have not received anything for my mother's order. Sorry think the confusion has come as in previous messages you had said my mother's tcb has been sorted but it looks like it's mine that has been sorted and not my mother's account. Do you want any more information to sort this?
Appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks
0 Ratings