Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 20

Re: bt fon app

Go to solution

Thanks everyone - I have successfully downloaded from iTunes and will hopefully be trying it out soon.

once again thanks for all the replies

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 20

Re: bt fon app

Go to solution

The forum users are always happy to help any time

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 20

Re: bt fon app not available in App Store

Go to solution

Thanks for your message, Stuart, but I still cannot find the app in the Apple App Store.  I've been going back to it almost daily for more than 3 weeks and have called technical services numerous times, only to be told that it should be working soon.  The last time I called some jerk told me that the problem was with my iPhone.  When I told him that NONE of the 3 colleagues in my office who also had iPhones could find the app in the App Store, he told me that all of our phones had problems.  In the end he took my number and promised to call back and, of course, never did.

Please help!  What's going on?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Hi Salazarej,

I've just looked on itunes app store and can see the app - i typed btfon (no space) - hope this helps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution
it has been there several days now
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

Thanks, but still no app in the iTunes app store.  I tried about a dozen times today and again just now and nothing.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

OK, just to make sure I have not been going crazy these last 3 weeks, I went to my desktop computer and searched for the BT FON app in the iTunes store and even there could find nothing.  I cannot find it with my iPhone or with my home computer.  My colleagues at work cannot find it using their iPhones.  I am not alone in this.  Where is the app???

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution

all i can say is it is there on the uk site  i have just found the app on both my Iphone  and  in the itunes store on a pc  no problems at all 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

I don't have an iPhone but was intrigued by the differing results here so had a look. I couldn't find the app via the iTunes store, but a Google search "bt fon app iphone" turns up this link: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/btfon-wi-fi/id384404559?mt=8. Is that any help?

(For what it's worth, my Android phone currently accesses BT Fon/Openzone easily without the app installed, while the app fouls it up. Don't know if an iPhone can do without the app though.) 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution

Hi! Thanks for the tip, but I already tried that route.  Last night I think I solved the mystery.  It seems that my iPhone is linked to the U.S. iPhone App Store, not to the UK App Store.  I have to change the country to access the app via the UK App Store.  I'm trying to do that now, but am discovering that it is not easy.

0 Ratings