cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 68

Re: bt free printer and digital picture frame offer

Hi Janjon,

Thanks for posting. I can check what's happening with the offer for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the account and order details and a link to this post for reference. You'll find the address in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 68

just to update everyone still had no joy on the free printer/photo frame BT YOU HAVE UNTIL 12PM TODAY THEN EMAIL AND PHONE CALL TO TRADING STANDARDS AND WATCHDOG WILL HAPPEN IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE RUN AROUND IM GETTING, FROM 1 EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANOTHER THEN BACK TO THE ORIGINAL EMAIL ADDDRESS THEN TO YET ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS THEN YET AGAIN GET ASKED TO EMAIL ALL THE DETAILS AGAIN TO ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS PLUS HOURS ON THE PHONE TO DELHI UK THEN DELHI THEN UK AGAIN THEN UMPTEEN REPLIES TO THE MODERATORS ON HERE AND GUESS WHAT STILL NO PHOTO FRAME OR PRINTER BT WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT OR HAVE YOU NOT GOT ONE SHAME ON YOU BT.Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad PS MY DIRECT DEBIT WILL BE STOPPING 12PM TOO TAKE ME TO COURT BT SEE WHERE IT GETS YOU

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 68

Hi Juliancaine,

Thanks for posting. Craig has replied to your email yesterday and we are chasing this for you. Once we have any further information we'll be in touch.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Tags (1)
nariman1977
Beginner
Message 24 of 68

I am too very disapointed!

I signed up to Vision End of November, and still no joy with the free printer and photo frame.

Numerous phone calls/emails to BT and still no reply. No one seems to know what is going on! BT rep on the phnoe said he didn;t know that such offer ever existed!

I have all my emails and the transcript of the conversation with the online heklp person BEFORE I signed up to make sure I would recevie the printer and frame! I even have the confirmation order for the printer and frame!

So whats going on BT?!

I only signed up becasue of the offer! and if I don't recevie anything soon, I too will be stopping my DD!

A call to TS and Watch dog will follow soon after!

So you have til end of the month to get my offer to me! if not, i willl stop my DD and then start a compensation claim against BT at my local county court!

Moderator-Retired
Message 25 of 68

Hi nariman1977

I'll be happy to have a look into this for you as well.

Could you send me in an email with your BT account and telephone number as well as a link back to this thread please.

Send to the email address in my profile and mark FAO Craig please.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Tags (1)
TheWhizzz
Contributor
Message 26 of 68

dont hold your breath people iv been waiting 11 months for my ipod i was promised via one of there chat people when i signed up for broadband was told there was no such offer.

other half was not a happy bunny 

nariman1977
Beginner
Message 27 of 68

Well I have had my trascript saved, the email they sent me for the offer and also the email confirming I will recevie it within 45 days. I have also got my trascript from the BT person saying the offer is stilll there and there are printers left!

so if they don;t sort it out, I will cancelll my Dd and mvoe my service to naother operator! Their loss as I am signed up for a 24month contract and my bill is normally £60 a month! so up to them to loose my custom!

They have tiill the end of the month to sort it ouit!
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 68

still no joy from bt still no printer/photo frame thinking of setting up a facebook page for disgruntled customers whom havent recieved so called free offers from bt, what does everyone else think?

0 Ratings
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 68

ps bt your customer service still stinks if it was any good myself and others would have had there free offers by now, not the runaround we are being given.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 68

all i want bt is my printer/photo frame ive been waiting months for it so it had better be a good oneSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

0 Ratings