cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicklester444
Beginner
Message 61 of 68

Re: bt free printer and digital picture frame offer

I have signed up and completed the online form, I have the confirmation email that I will receive the free printer and photo frame in 45 days. 50 days on and surprise surprise I've received nothing. I've emailed the address on the confirmation email and got the same out of hours reply everyone else else has had. So can someone help me please!
0 Ratings
NCRowland
Beginner
Message 62 of 68

hope this helps, i have received mine now!

The printer and photo frame have turned up today :smileyhappy::smileyhappy: .  For anyone else having problems this is how i managed to finally get it sorted.  I spoke to BT Vision who advised me to log an email via BT.com (via contact us at the bottom of the webpage, (email address support.btvision@bt.com)), i emailed them on the 21st Jan and they responded on 22nd Jan saying they were going to re-order the goods.  I emailed them again 1st Feb - just in case they forgot about me, and they replied saying that their records showed that the goods had been re-ordered and was to allow 45 days for delivery.    It's such a shame its taken a lot of phone calls and emails to get what was offered, but thankfully they came good eventually

0 Ratings
NCRowland
Beginner
Message 63 of 68

The printer and photo frame have turned up today . For anyone else having problems this is how i managed to finally get it sorted. I spoke to BT Vision who advised me to log an email via BT.com (via contact us at the bottom of the webpage, (email address support.btvision@bt.com)), i emailed them on the 21st Jan and they responded on 22nd Jan saying they were going to re-order the goods. I emailed them again 1st Feb - just in case they forgot about me, and they replied saying that their records showed that the goods had been re-ordered and was to allow 45 days for delivery. It's such a shame its taken a lot of phone calls and emails to get what was offered, but thankfully they came good eventually
0 Ratings
Highlighted
munchychops
Message 64 of 68

Hi, my account no.*********and the customer ref I was given is VOLO11-**********. I have completed the claim form twice and had confirmation back both times. The second time I was told there had been an error and they hadn't sent it the first time but would now asap. My contract started back in December and have waited far in excess of the 45 days stated and still no joy.

Could you please sort it out and get back to me with any progress being made.I cannot understand why such a big company is so bad with customer complaints. It does seem as if we do not matter to you and customer care does not exist within your organisation.

Mrs Kathy White

**********@yahoo.co.uk

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 65 of 68

Hi munchychops,

I'll be happy to look into this and get the offer fulfilled.

Could you drop me in an email please with your BT account and telephone number along with a link back to this thread.

Just send to the email address in my profile and mark FAO Craig please.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
cjosborne
Message 66 of 68

CraigS

I am also waiting I have sent several emails to Craig and others, but have only received one reply from someone called herminder who promised that the printer would arrive ages ago but it still hasn't been delivered. I would really appreciate and email or phone call letting me known what the heck is going on. If I don't hear anything I will complain along with the others to trading standards and or ofcom.

Chris

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 67 of 68

Hi cjosborne

We have just dropped you an email back Smiley Happy

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
carrier6165
Aspiring Expert
Message 68 of 68

I got nowt, but then I never do.

0 Ratings