cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 68

Re: bt free printer and digital picture frame offer

HURRAY MY PRINTER AND PHOTO FRAME ARRIVED TODAY GLAD IT GOT HERE AFTER 104 DAYS THANKS FOR ALL WHO OFFERED ME ADVICE MY MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IS DONT GIVE UP BE PERSISTANT AND IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE END PS THE PRINTER IS A CANON PIXMA MP140 WORTH ABOUT 30QUID:smileyhappy:

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 68

Hurrah, one happy customer Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
nariman1977
Beginner
Message 53 of 68

Well, What can I say! The printer and photo frame arrived yesterday! Finally! hurray!

Not sure about the quality of it, but for a free printer you wouldn't expect a top of the range! Will keep my kids happy for a while!

Thanks BT and thanks Sean  

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 68

after 45 minutes on the phone again the day 12/02 spoke to 7 people the last one gave me an e-mail address so just e-mailed it lets see. bt should change there name after this fiasco , anybody got any good company names to replace british telecom ......  heres mine , nosuchoffer .com ,,, sorrymrsjohnsonwecantfindyourorder.com

, wotfreeprinteroffer.com

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 68

Starredno-reply@secureorder.bt.com to me
show details 03/11/2010

BTIf you are having trouble viewing this email, try viewing it online
Thank you for choosing BT

Hello,

Thanks for claiming your free printer and digital photo frame.

We will send you your gifts within 45 days of all your services being activated.

Best regards,

BT Customer Service

Things you need to know

Offer ends 31st January 2011 and whilst stock lasts (2500 printers and 2500 digital photo frames).

If your services have been activated for more than 45 days but you haven't received your free printer and digital photo frame, please contact us on btoffers@bt.com and we will investigate the claim.

© British Telecommunications plc 2010. Registered Office: 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ.

Registered in England No.1800000. BT and the 'connected world' logo are registered trademarks of British Telecommunications plc.

Forward

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 68

DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY !!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 57 of 68

THIS IS THE E-MAIL I GOT BACK FORM BT .. IS THIS THE CORRECT E-MAIL SORRY I CANT FIND ANY REF NUMBERS

0 Ratings
Fattony
Message 58 of 68

Hi

1st time user on forums, so be gentle with me.

I too have had all sorts of problems dealing with bt customer service. As far as I am concerned it stinks. I have had promises made to me from people in both the UK & India. One guy today even offered to credit my account with £50. I just want the goods I am entitled to.

Just imagine if any of us treated bt in the same shoddy way - they would never deal with us again !

I responded to the e-mail link on the conformation message I received, but this came back with an out of office reply.

I spoke to someone in Newcastle - They assured me that all I needed to do was contact a website address. This did not exist. I am now waiting for a customer services manager to call me back. Do you think he will , I don't.

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 59 of 68

I received my printer today and photo frame today

0 Ratings
ronin22
Aspiring Expert
Message 60 of 68

"I received my printer today and photo frame today"