cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertwatson
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

bt india call centres

anyone else fed up with bt's indian call cantres promising that they can fix your broadband issues only to do nothing then close it as fixed when you still have the problem also there is the problem of them no realy being able to understand exactly what you are saying and they will only agree to send out an engeneer to fix the problem if you agree to pay £99 for the privelage and if you do not agree then they just repeat the change and are not willing to come and repair any defect without this agreement even if in my case the problem lies external to my property roll on the end of my contract and who ever provides my service next the first question i will ask is were are your call centres located and if it india then i will not be taking a contract with them thats for sure  

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
jac_95
Guru
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: bt india call centres

Hi,

If you would like to have a look at your orginal post here : http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-Speed-Connection-Issues/Re-Slow-broadband-downstream-line-speed/td-p/5...

cheers

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: bt india call centres

jac_95,

I split that post away from the main thread, as it posted on the end. As this was their first visit to the forum, they probably were not sure how to ask for help.

Hopefully Robert will respond on the new thread, and we can investigate Smiley Wink

0 Ratings