Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19nbg71
Expert
Message 1 of 45

bt sport downgrade to sport lite

Go to solution

hahhhaaaa typical bt half assed running of things!

went to downgrade via a link in the letter they sent,and i get this reply after putting in my address

"Our line check shows you don't currently have a BT phone line. To get a BT phone line and broadband, please choose one of our great value Broadband and Calls packages."

ooooooooohhh dear....

or are they making it hard for consumers to downgrade so they get caught with an extra £5?

we have till august so i expect they will fix it in september 🙂

44 REPLIES 44
umpire
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 45

Re: bt sport downgrade to sport lite

Go to solution
That's great news. You can stop paying the line rental and broadband and calls costs each month as you apparently don't have them! 🙂
19nbg71
Expert
Message 3 of 45

Go to solution

@umpire wrote:
That's great news. You can stop paying the line rental and broadband and calls costs each month as you apparently don't have them! 🙂

now thats a bonus 🙂

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 45

Go to solution

Hi 19nbg71,

That's not good, I'm sure we can help you get this sorted if you send over your details using the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Zim1
Beginner
Message 5 of 45

Go to solution

I have cancelled the lot. I only watch for motogp and they didn't even show that this weekend apart from highlights late at night! What is the point?

gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 45

Go to solution

Huh? I watched all of the MotoGP coverage over Monday and Tuesday including all the Free Practises, the warm ups, the qualifying sessions, the races and Chequered Flag.

BTW The next round is at Assen so the whole timetable shifts forwards a day with the practises starting Thursday and the races being on Saturday as is traditional there.

0 Ratings
RetroJon
Beginner
Message 7 of 45

Go to solution
Exactly the same problem here, so if you could sort it I would be much obliged. I doubt you want to fix it on a case by case basis, so I suggest fixing the bug in your system that tells me and others that we don't have a BT line.
Iain_L
Contributor
Message 8 of 45

Go to solution

Just seen this thread, and see that there are other BT customers who apparently don't have BT phone lines either. Really fills you with confidence; as suggested, rather than a case by case basis it would be worth sorting out BT's system.

Iain

19nbg71
Expert
Message 9 of 45

Go to solution

tried again via the web,and it now works,downgraded to lite

no word on the 12 months new contract yet.

0 Ratings
Bluemoon_19
Contributor
Message 10 of 45

Go to solution

I can't downgrade online when i put my phone number and postcode in i get this. Any ideas I don't want to call as they will probably try talk me into something I don't want.

We can't process this  order online. Please call us on 0800 100 400.