cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyharrison
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

bt sport not available on silver box

yet again bt want money to upgrade to newer box so i can watch bt sport free. £49 one off fee for new box!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Gallaibh
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: bt sport not available on silver box

Yes!! BT's version of "FREE" is not the same as normal people.

0 Ratings
M8
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Surprised 'free' cost £49. Worse than that, cannot get BT Sport with 'free' box and cannot get this resolved with customer service staff that can only repeat a script.

0 Ratings
andyharrison
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

yes and recently upgraded to bt infinity and paid for home hub4 . will not be renewing contract again!!  recently had fault on phone they said would have to pay £99 if fault within house but it turned out to be outside so no fee. had to make do with no phone for a week but no offer of compensation just after your money dont give a hoot about loyal customers

0 Ratings
iniltous
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

You can download an app and watch it for free on a smart device, or log onto BT and watch it for free from the website, why would you expect a new BTV box for free for no commitment on your part ?, if you take BTV for a minimum term /monthly fee they will upgrade your old BTV box for a new one
0 Ratings
andyharrison
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Yes i get that recently upgraded to infinity package under new term but they did not state i needed a new box to watch bt sport free .like i stated they happy to take my direct debit every month but when my phone did not work for a week they dont even offer an apology just a text to say your phone is now working so who is happy to take with no commitment works both ways i think

0 Ratings