cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balld1
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

bt sport not working

I have a bt vision box, bt infinity and home hub 2, paid for an engineer to come out to put a data lead to my tv, however, I can only get chanel 57, not 507.508 or 509, rg bt on 1/8 who advised me that those channels were not broadcasting!!! My neighbour has them  funnily enough and did on thurday, can anyone help as getting through to bt is an all night job

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
carlj64
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: bt sport not working

Is sport showing as subscribed in My Extras? If not, then you'll need to order it.

0 Ratings
Telboy62
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 10

BT sport was broadcast unencrypted on thursday night. Anyone could watch.

0 Ratings
ems
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

rescan channels on your box and it should find them, then go to channel and see if they are working, then we can go from there with what else to do

0 Ratings
SJMan
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Have you paid for 507-508 and 509 ? IF not you will only get channel 57. I think the way the adverts describe Bt Sports people think if they take out an infinty package they will get Bt sport Btsport 1-2 and Espn, which is not the case, i think its mis-leading but i think thats how it is. You only get Bt sport free and nothing else. Thats the way i see it.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 6 of 10

You get BT Sports, but don't get BT Sports?
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 7 of 10

Hi blld1,what Vision package do you have?
0 Ratings
pmp6865
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Similar to my problem. if you have bt broadband you WILL get bt sport1 bt sport2 and espn for free. BUT, you have to phone them to activate it. If you have a sky box it will be in the sport section. you also have to phone them to activate/register for online viewing through your pc and smartphone. Their ads were very misleading and i will be leaving sky after the contract is up. Hope this helps. 

0 Ratings
balld1
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Hi, I have bt sport package on my bill at £3+ per month, have btinfinity and a new hub 3, I have scanned and rescanned my box but still donot havr bt sport 1 or 2, get error vmc016, any ideas, I'm sick of this now

0 Ratings
bonsai
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

BT Sport over Infinity is not supported on a Home Hub 2.

Edit: Forget that, I see you have been upgraded to a HH3

0 Ratings