cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toffee74
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

bt sports youview

Is there a techinacl issue with the bt site, as I have been advised I have to re order bt sports to get it on my new youview box, when I try this is get an error message on the bt webiste?

I have bt sports ok on my pc been watcing that way for over a year, but it is not showing in the tv guide on the youview box. ( only  plugged it in 2 days ago ) Any ideas where I am going wrong. I cant even find out how to remove the sky card that was linked months ago in case that is causing a problem.

I have done the updates on the box and left it on for 24hours etc, but it is still not there ( bt sports channels )

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: bt sports youview

Hi, they won't appear on your Youview Box no matter how many updates you do as they are being delivered to your Sky Box.

See this thread how to change from the Sky Box to Youview Box.

Stew

0 Ratings
Toffee74
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Many Thanks stew, Do I have to phone up to cancel the sky

Michelle

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 4 of 5

No. BT distribute BT Sports on the Sky system (they don't wholesale the distribution to Sky). All you need to do is contact BT to turn off BT Sports on Sky and divert it to your Youview Box.

Stew
0 Ratings
Toffee74
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I phoned bt 8.00 a.m. started my order for bt sports ( basically removng the sky card ) still no channels? I was on the phone for 20 mins, I have the email and order number, says order is progress but surely it cant take this long, I already had bt sports, and it is still ok on my pc. So what should I do now any advise please? I know it says 24 hours but other posts says it was done in 5 mins, and when I first ordered in was working within minutes.

0 Ratings