Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deano1976
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

bt wholesale ??????

Go to solution

i have recently had bt infinity 2 and it has been working fine apart from the wifi in the house where the signal is quite poor in the upstairs bedrooms. After reading a few reviews about the new netgear router/modem d6400 i decided to purchase one to help with my wifi as this has a much better range. after setting it up i thought it was working fine as it said i had connected to the internet but when i tried to open a web page i got this http://62.6.38.125/index.html my ps4 says im connected to the internet as well but cant connect to the playstation network and my iphone says the same message as well i plugged the hh5 back in and that works fine so im confused with whats happening with the new modem/router i spoke to netgear they said its working fine but when phoned bt they had no idea what im talking about HELP !!!!!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: bt wholesale ??????

Go to solution

When you set it up did you use the username bthomehub@btbroadband.com and a password of your choice?

0 Ratings
deano1976
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

It said enter a name and password i thought it was the email and password bt gave me when i joined

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
no you need to use the log in details GG30340 has posted
0 Ratings
deano1976
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

THANK YOU GUYS its working great now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Just to clarify, you will get the BT Wholesale page when BT Wholesale cannot identify the ISP. Having the wrong login details will result in the message you are seeing. The BT home hubs have the correct login details as part of their firmware.

If you use the correct details, as described by gg30340, it will provide the correct authentication.

0 Ratings