cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flashfloyd
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

btsport via PS3

Hi I am a BT Infifnity subscriber and was told I would be able to get Bt.Sport on my tv free.I have a Sony Internet TV and a PS3 and Freeview.I can't get BT Sport to work.HELP!?someone suggested "DisplayShare",but it doesn't work.Surely BT can just un-encrypt my freeview?Any advice appreciated as pre-season nearly over!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
bonsai
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: btsport via PS3

Your viewing options are:

Online in your web browser (needs Silverlight installed so this rules out most (all?) Smart TVs)

On Android/iOS with the app 

Youview from BT

BT Vision

Sky

Do you have any of those?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 6

Hi flashfloyd,

Have you registered / signed up for BT Sports? Are you getting any error messages? Give us as much detail as possible. I’m sure we can help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
flashfloyd
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

hi,yes downloaded the app to my laptop but it wouldn't allow the same to PS3 hard-drive as it's a Sony product.Why not?I can download a YOU TUBE app etc.I was told when I renewed my contract recently I would get BtSport on my tv.

0 Ratings
flashfloyd
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

thanks Bonsai....yes tried the Silverlight route,no joy.Can get on laptop,i-pod etc but not tv.As I say,even tried Displayshare but graphics too stuttery,been trying for days now.

0 Ratings
bonsai
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

If your laptop/ipad has a means of directly connecting to TV, e.g. an HDMI port/adapter, then that is probably the easiest way.

It may work via Apple TV from an Apple device.

I haven't seen any talk about solutions such as Displayshare here - you might need a techier forum for advice on that.

0 Ratings