cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

btyahoo email problems

Hi, is anyone else having problems with btyahoo email in the past 2 hours? im on ie10, windows 7 ultimate and use webmail. in the past 2 hours yahoo have started to mess with the system by adding a preview pane, which has slowed the email down, I cant even get to open or read any emails. to add to this all other webpages have gone extra slow, tried facebook, twitter, youtube and all are struggling really badly. what is happening? have BT broke the internet ? it's getting to be annoying now because its problem after problem with bt and I think if we all started emailing bbc watchdog we might get some answers from the idiots at the top who sit there counting how much tax they have avoided paying !!! its even took me 30 mins to write this post its that slow
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: btyahoo email problems

@DesStewart wrote:
Hi, is anyone else having problems with btyahoo email in the past 2 hours? im on ie10, windows 7 ultimate and use webmail. in the past 2 hours yahoo have started to mess with the system by adding a preview pane, which has slowed the email down, I cant even get to open or read any emails. to add to this all other webpages have gone extra slow, tried facebook, twitter, youtube and all are struggling really badly. what is happening? have BT broke the internet ? it's getting to be annoying now because its problem after problem with bt and I think if we all started emailing bbc watchdog we might get some answers from the idiots at the top who sit there counting how much tax they have avoided paying !!! its even took me 30 mins to write this post its that slow

Yes. Intermittent problems reported by my email client, Outlook, collecting email using POP. All on BTinternet accounts and none on Yahoo accounts so I suspect that the problem is the Critical Path (what is that company called now?) servers.

Michael
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: btyahoo email problems

Brighton_Rock wrote:

Critical Path (what is that company called now?)

Openwave Messaging Inc.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings