cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kenny
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

cabinet upgrade

my local exchange (dalkeith)  is due to FFTC enabled in march, as far as i know im on cabinet 4 and heard last year that this wasn't getting upgraded has this changed or can i expect it at a later date?

kenny 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: cabinet upgrade

What's your postcode?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Kenny
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Eh224ez
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Doesn't show up in the December spreadsheet of cabinets to be upgraded unfortunately 😞

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I doubt Dalkeith will be upgraded by march and I expect a change to next quarter date shortly.

I am also on dalkeith and there are no signs, apart from numbers painted on the cabinets, of any new cabinets being installed yet.   unless you have seen some

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kenny
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

Not seen any up my way easthouses
0 Ratings
ascender
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Is there any way to find out what cabinet I'm currently served from and if/when its going to be fibre-enabled?

0 Ratings