cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waltergg10
Message 1 of 5

caller display

Go to solution

HI, i have just joined the forum through sheer frustration, i have been trying to contact bt about caller display for 2 days,  after 3 or 4 different phone nos and i lost count of options 1234 can anybody help please, just changed from sky phone and broadband to bt i want caller display HELP. many thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: caller display

Go to solution

@waltergg10 wrote:

HI, i have just joined the forum through sheer frustration, i have been trying to contact bt about caller display for 2 days,  after 3 or 4 different phone nos and i lost count of options 1234 can anybody help please, just changed from sky phone and broadband to bt i want caller display HELP. many thanks.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Caller display is usually a feature that costs, however if you sign up for BT Privacy, this has two parts - you get caller display and the TPS is informed to add your phone number to the do not call register.

See here www.bt.com/btprivacy , but you can call a number as shown here :-

http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail/consumer/btprivacy/faqs/index.html#faq5

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

DIY on 0800 916 5544 (see item 5 in Andy's second link). I used it recently for a relative and it worked a treat.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
waltergg10
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Seem to have got somewhere actualy spoke to someone going to be activated in 24 hrs ,i had to go through faults to do this as it was not activated many thanks, 

Walter. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings