Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

can one of the moderators or admin take a look at my bil

Go to solution

I think am being over charged or charged for a service I don't have.

back in july I had an offer to sign up for a discount, and I messed up and contacted BT several times to get it canceled so I could recontract to the deal and keep my old package. it was finally sorted out by the staff members on here, but not my bill has increased and it is also listing services I shoud have and am getting billed for this as well.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
DavidM
Message 2 of 10

Re: can one of the moderators or admin take a look at my bil

Go to solution

Hi @cnonna and thanks for posting.

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to contact our online billing chat team so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

I have had no luck with the BT billing team the person I was chatting to Akash, dosen't seem to grasp the issue that I am having despite me sending images and even the forum post I first made on here that this issue arowse from. @DavidM

I have the chat log saved if that is of any use to you. this is very frustrating and the reason I contacted this forum first as you seem to be better suited to helping in my experience.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @cnonna,

I'm sorry the Chat Team were unable to help. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at your complaint.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

@PaddyB I sent my details through last night at 23:17. paddy, with a discripction of what the problem was.

I have sent another one with some more detals about todays chat.

0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@cnonna

as another customer, I just wanted to let you know that once you send in the details as requested it can take a few day's to get any reply.... however you will get a reply and it will be delt with by a moderator in the UK 

Smiley Happy

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@cnonna

if you have contacted  PaddyB please now leave it in his hands now as the forum mods take personal ownership of problems and provide a single point of contact in the UK at the moment once you contact them they are taking 3/5 working days to reply to your personally by phone or email they have a very good success rate with problems

cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Just had a call from the BT digital care team and they will be resolving my issue.

I'll mark this issue as solved once I get the conformation that it has finally been delt with. a Big thank you to @DavidM @PaddyB for taking the time to help.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call today @cnonna. I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Please post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@DavidM thank you, for your help, it's very much appreciated.

0 Ratings