cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: can you buy Moto GP from BT Sport without all the other sports

Go to solution

BT Broadband is pretty much available everywhere, so unless you are ( for example ) in a small number of new builds  that only have access to the one provider the builder has provided for you , then BT will be available and it’s a choice to use someone else , there is nothing wrong with that , but its a choice.

Offering something cheaper if you sign up for something else is a legitimate marketing strategy , same as Sky use EPL to get customers onto other Sky products,  so  if getting Moto GP ‘cheap’ requires also getting BT Broadband, what’s wrong with that , it’s been the case for decades with other sports and providers.

Its  long been the case , way before BT became a sports broadcaster , that services were cheaper bundled together, and buying individual ‘sports’ was not available ,for example  to get F1 on Sky you can’t just ‘buy’ F1 but you have to take other Sky products you may not want.

Dont want to pay for BT Sport , pay Dorna directly, the current half season ‘ ticket ’ is 100 euro ( don’t know why it didn’t show it in £’s ) so it’s not like you don’t have a choice.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

We cannot get BT broadband where we live so no you cannot have BT broadband anywhere we had it through sky

with getting it through Dorna I think it’s only on your computer isn’t it? Which may be better that nothing but it’s not the same as watching it on your tv

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

You can always connect your laptop to the TV or buy any number of cheap devices to run the app on.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Thankyou I did not know that , I will def look into it

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@jill46wrote:

We cannot get BT broadband where we live so no you cannot have BT broadband anywhere we had it through sky

with getting it through Dorna I think it’s only on your computer isn’t it? Which may be better that nothing but it’s not the same as watching it on your tv

Sky that use the same openreach network? I find that very weird indeed

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

We have only had internet for the past two years and only have the one provider 

we have sky and that was the only way of getting BT moto gp through our sky box

0 Ratings