cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

cancelled account

It would seem that I am not alone when it comes to having bad experiences with BT in terms of the level of customer care received and their willingness to take ownership of complaints. This month I cancelled Netflix and after acknowledging my request my whole account was shut down including broadband, landline, BT TV entertainment and mobile. I simply never asked for any of this to be done. I have received various bills over the course of the past fortnight in which I am being charged nearly £350 for early cancellation of my old account and set up charges relating to my new account. I have had to stop my direct debit. Despite emailing BT and following their complaints procedure i have received no reassurance about these cancellation charges. My usual monthly bill is £80 and I just hope that one of the BT reps on this forum is able to take this further as I am not willing to spend another hour on the phone to India being passed round from pillar to post.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: cancelled account

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @NW-Mike,

I'm sorry your account was canceled in error. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

@NW-Mike

You should not post personal info on this pubic forum, you must do it via the contact the mods link.

For your own security I have quarantined your post, for a moderator to edit in the morning.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

i could not find the link will I need to contact Paddy again? Where is thus link?  Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Click on Paddy's user name and you should see the link there it looks like this

mod contact.JPGif you cannot still see it and the moderators on duty tommorow will post the link again

0 Ratings