cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

cant pay bill help

ive had a really bad case of customer service from bt i moved house in july 2012 and rung and switched over my phone and broadband and from the day we moved in we have never recieved a paper bill through the post or had a phone call to say if our bil;l was over due. the first few months living at our new address they kept cutting our service off without warning and we would ring explain again we havent recvieved our bill and then would pay what we owe or they woulds let us do part payment or pay on our pay day and reconnect us.

today we were cut off and i ring up and they sday we havent paid since july which is wrong and now asking for 370 pounds or 270 to be reconnected why would they not cut us off before like they did in the past now i have a new born baby in the frezzing cold and snow and cnt contact anyone dont have a mobile

they wouldnt even listen to me when i saud i had some finacial diffculties and tried to arrange a payment plan

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: cant pay bill help

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they may be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings