cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hellothere19
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

charged for an engineers visit that was not my fault!! Happy christmas from BT to me :-(

Again, my BT problems continue.....

We had very slow speeds and even broadband was non existing at some point.

Long story short... problems connecting my line, I was promised around 47mb and only got 13mb etc etc. This was going on since July when I became a BT customer

Finally in October en egineer came out, but I see in todays bill that I got charged for that!?. The engineer sorted out an issue at the exchange as it was no fault of the inside wiring. Once the excange problem was sorted, my speeds went from 13 to 43 mb

In that same bill, I got a credit for about £23 as a compensation for poor service I receveid, as this was agreed by tel

How can they charge me for the visit when the issue was at the exchange? 

I am again not happy with the service recieved and can't wait till July so I can terminate this nightmare I had since the start
(i lost in total 2 full work days (unpaid!) waiting for engineers, who will compensate me for that ???)

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: charged for an engineers visit that was not my fault!! Happy christmas from BT to me :-(

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 4

Re: charged for an engineers visit that was not my fault!! Happy christmas from BT to me :-(

Hi @hellothere19

I'm sorry you remain unhappy with this.

Complete our web form so that we're able to help you with this.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
hellothere19
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thanks Robbie,

I have completed the form

0 Ratings