cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

comtrend

Please could someone tell me how do i pair a third comtrend adapter to work on my net work ,thanking thee veryly much ..i rekon i have to plug it in at side of main sender thats pluged into router and press config button but do i press them both ..?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: comtrend

just plug it in and select either of the other two and just pair as you did initially.  it will then the 3 paired instead of 2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

@imjolly wrote:

just plug it in and select either of the other two and just pair as you did initially.  it will then the 3 paired instead of 2

Except that most of them come pre-paired, so you just take them out of the box and start using them.

You need to find the manual for the adaptors you've got (if one isn't in the box, try Googling for it).  It will  most likely involve plugging two in next to each other and pressing the bittons for the right amount of time.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

thanks ,cheers,ta very much ......

0 Ratings