cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soley1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

confused.com

ive decided to cancel my bt package(infinity and vision)as im moving in with family and they already have bt broadband etc,its going to cost me  £201 pounds to end the contract early as i have 15mths left to run on infinity etc,whilst i not happy about it i cant get out of it.so a quick call to customer services to cancel has left me bewildered.

spoke to an advisor and explained the situation so he proceeded to cancel,first he cancelled the vision,no problem,but the system wouldnt let him cancel broadband and line rental for some reason,his computor flagged up a billing enquiry which had never seen before,he then told me that he needed to put me on hold so he could speak to billing,so he did ,but put me through to billing!!!!naturaly they didnt know why that happened,i was then transferred back to cancellations and explained that ive been round the block and now back to him(although different advisor)i explained the situation to him and he then told me that the first advisor should have cancelled  broadband first the bt vision and not the other way round like the first advisor,so i now have too cancel the cancellation of bt vision and call back tomorow to do the process all over again

anyone else throw some light on this situation

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: confused.com

Hi Soley,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I can help cancel your BT account.

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings