Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simont125
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

connection charge

Go to solution

Hi looking for some assistance

The topic linked below exactly sums up my problem, i ordered a home move online and it came up as charges £0 then on the next bill i found a £130 coonection charge. The only difference between the topic linked and mine is that i only noticed after payment had already been taken. I spoke to an adviser on the phone who after 20 minutes of checking my account said it would be refunded within 5 working days. I left it a little over a week to make sure the timescale was exceeded. I then contacted the online live help chat who told me that the phone adviser hadn't sent the refund and again after around 15 minutes of checking my account told me it would be refunded. Now today i had a phone call back saying they wouldn't be able to refund it after all. If, when i ordered the home move, it had said there would be a connection charge i could understand it, but it clearly said the cost was £0. I'm wondering if anyone could advise what the best next step is?

http://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Call-Packages/Yikes-Been-charged-for-new-line-installation-when-tol...

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: connection charge

Go to solution

As you have tried your best, this is the next step.

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days.

0 Ratings
simont125
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Keith, i'll get in touch with them.

0 Ratings
simont125
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for assistance, all resolved by Stuart from online team on 28/2/12

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@simont125 wrote:

Thanks for assistance, all resolved by Stuart from online team on 28/2/12

I am pleased to hear that Smiley Happy The BT Care team are very good at sorting things out when all other methods have failed

0 Ratings
Davy1875
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Why I'm I being charged £49 connection charge on the 20/08 and £49 on the 26/08 I have phone and broadband 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Davy1875

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings