cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

continued wrong charges and unwanted renewed contracts - promises never acuioned

I am very unhappy with the way the problems I have had with my account have been dealt with.  I have had continuous promises of my account being credited for the mistakes that bt have made for charges.  The mistakes have been continuous from my first bill and taking service from BT which was over 4 years ago.  Recently i have been accidentally, again, cut off for my broadband and charged 2 x £50 charges for Bt to have the pleasure of doing this.  I have had incorrect customer service advice which has resulted in extra charges being made on my account for late payments and cut off fees, I have continuously complained about these and they have not been addressed.  I have had no call backs and my account has been left without amendments when ever I speak to customer services they say that has been done now and will show on your next bill, or pay the extra £40 or so error and it will be credited on your next bill, I am on benefits and a single disabled mother to three children, one of whom is disabled and retarded.  I have struggled to meet your demands but I have finally had enough and wish to take this complaint of my account to a higher level. I hope someone will contact me about this matter and a solution and also compensation for my time and stress which has affected my familys safety at times being without service.  i demand there be someone look into the horrendous service I have recieved and also my contract to be looked at so that I may leave BT without any charges made for release from wrongly applied contracts for my BT broadband and BT phoneline and call packages which i have been chained to without asking for them to be renewed.  I look forward to hearing from you asap
emma kerr
account owner

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: continued wrong charges and unwanted renewed contracts - promises never acuioned

Hi EmmababyB,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am so sorry to hear of all the problems that you have faced with BT.

The forum is a place whereby BT customers can help other customers with issues with BT's products and services.  It is not a direct contact channel for making complaints.

Reading through your post it is clear that you have had a really bad experience and seems to be specific to your account so I don't feel you will get an answer on the forum for this.  However in saying that I am happy to pick this up for you and help resolve this once and for all.

Please drop me an email to the email address in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the address under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

I will take a look at your account to see what is going on.  I am sure I will be able to help.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings