cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

dreadful service

we ordered BT Infinity superfast broadband on the 23rd march, we were told the installation date was the 7th April. Since then we have had several 'engineer' visits at least one of which was unannounced and we still haven't got any internet service  - we were given an option.. phone OR Internet.  On the 7th April the enginneer said that there were only 3 of the 100 ports spare and these were faulty in the cabinet down the road.  There is another 100 slots/ ports installed in the cabinet but these are not activated. We keep getting pushed from pillar to post and have been promised on more that one occasion that the enginneer would not leave until he had fixed the problem. We were told (once again)  that there was an engineer assigned today to resolve the issue, and then we get a call from a call centre saying the next update would be the 16th May, because there is a 'technical problem'. Please please please can we have an internet service??

we work from home and it is essential that we have a secure internet connection with decent upload and download speeds. We are getting very very frustrated and angry with being fobbed off.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: dreadful service

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: dreadful service

Hi mikeb1, 

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear about the delay in getting your services on. I can take a look into this and try to get things speeded up. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Cheers,

Olga 

0 Ratings