Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 1 of 19

drop outs snice May 2011

10 months of BT internet hell. Endless phone calls, fault logging and a big waste of my money.

I have everything from phone to BT Vision. oh and drop outs. lol

4 Open Reach visits. not one fixed my problem. Only to be told you will need to book another visit with customers services.

Spending in excess of £70 per month for the joy too.

So today i've been on the dog and bone to put an end to this shabby service.

been cut off from 150 many times today as I've asked for compensation for the lack service, and just now i've been cut off yet again! lets try again.... 34 mins on hold to hear a dead tone when being transfered again!!!! 😞

So I'm going to try again, again and again. I've been on hold so long the power has ran out on my cordless phone. lol

So now i need to wait of it to charge once again.

Oh BTW, They took my mobile number if we got disconnected so they can call me back. Yes thats right, NO CALL BACK.

Well MR BT. I'm withholding my payment this month!!! Until you fulfill my call!!! 

I will keep updating my thread as the day goes on. 

What a waste of my time and money!!!

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 19

Re: drop outs snice May 2011

is this still the same problem as before where broadband drops when receiving a phone call?

did you contact the mods for help the last time?  I read the last posts but could see if you had.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 3 of 19

yes it is. on the phone yet again, and been disconnected. I'm so fedup of this now.

Maybe time to find the CEO's email and see if it can be sorted via that route.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 19

Hi CWDavy,

Sorry for all the problems that you have with your BT services.  It sounds like you are at the end of your tether and I would like to sort this out once and for all.

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

Once we get your details we will own the case until its fully fixed, you wont have to do any chasing or make any more phone calls to BT, we will be the one stop shop to sort this out.

Cheers

SeanD

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 5 of 19

sent you a PM with the details and a few line to read 🙂 i so hope you can fix and review what was been a nightmare since mid 2011.

0 Ratings
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Just to let the community know. Billing offered me a big £1.00 refund for my services. 😞 they only go back upto 15 days. NO, Let's try 10 months mate!!!! And they even asked me to sign a new contract for a lower price on my internet. Which I said no too, and righty so!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 19

You need to make contact with the moderator via this form BT Care Team

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 19

the mods will reply personally to you by email .or phone within 3 working days
0 Ratings
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 9 of 19

My 4th visit is sat outside in his van for a 12:00 booking. I hope he fixes this problem. Please be an BB man and not a phone one. Here we go, he's wlking down the path. 🙂

0 Ratings
CWDavy
Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Thinks something touching on the pairs of something. Hope the weather holds out for him as its been lashing it down all morning.

0 Ratings