cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtrucka2011
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

dropping out

hi ,,, for 20 months now i have had my internet constantly dropping out ,,, my hub is like a disco ,,, just flashing lights ,,, i have had visits from engineers but the problem still persists ,,,  my main topic is  ,,,  why do i have to have my line monitered when the fault is ongoing ,,,  by the time i go through all the usual checks and procedures  ,,, then an appointment is made for an engineer to call and in all from start to finish itt takes about 2 months ,,,,   i know that openreach is not my BT  engineer any more so i cannot get a 24 hour service call which use to be the case under BT ...  i am made to suffer and pay for a service that does not deliver ,,,   even after a visit the fault still persists and i have to start the procedure all over again ,,,

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: dropping out

from reading you old post you didn't want help from the forum so not sure if you have changed your mind or not.  on the assumption you have then to enable the forum members to help you

if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results  must be done with wired connection  btspeedtester

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

try quiet line test   dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: dropping out

Are you still a BT Customer
0 Ratings