cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric3620
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

e-mail account suspended....

It seems I am not alone but I am desperate my main email account I have been using has been suspended or blocked. I was told it was blocked but after 5 periods of waiting 2 hours for the help team to ring me I was told it was unrecoverable! This last conversation was with a Supervisor (well outside my 5th 2hour window) who though sympathetic to some degree discharged himself and hung up with the words have a nice night and the rest of your life! Is there any mediation I can appeal for? My main email I have not listed.... Ever hopeful Eric
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: e-mail account suspended....

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 18

Hi @eric3620 and welcome.

I'm really sorry you're having problems with your email. Can you take a look through the link posted by @gg30340 and let me know if that helps. If you're still stuck drop me over an email with your details and I'll take a look at this for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
eric3620
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 18

David,

I have tried to but my details, ********@btinternet.com are showing that the account does not exist!

Even though it was working correctly up to 9 days ago.

Thank you, Eric

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 18

Please edit your post to remove your personal details

Edit: done as I was replying

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 18

Hi @eric3620,

I'm sorry that didn't work. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mod" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
eric3620
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 18

Thank you. Idiot me.... Eric
0 Ratings
eric3620
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 18

Have you any result yet please?
Eric
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 9 of 18

Hi @eric3620,

Thank you for sending in your details I gave your mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today. I've asked the email team to investigate and I should have an update within the next 48 hours. I'll get back to you as soon as I know more.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
eric3620
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 18

Thank you Paddy, unfortunately I was making many phone calls. Sorry I missed you. Thank you so much for your continued attention in this.
0 Ratings