cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: e-mail

The e-mail is now working although very slow. I did notice the advertising loads up very well. Smiley Indifferent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 13

Seems to be working very well on Macs and PCs today. Lets see if it lasts . . .

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 13

I use a MAC and e-mails will come onto to my desktop without a problem for days, then suddenly my BT mail needs verification of username and password, which is rejected. This rejected process can last for days. After continually phoning BT, they inform me that I should just use the online Yahoo page to collect my mail. Thank you BT - problem solved 😞

Sadly, I have reached the end of my tether with BT's yahool mail. This has been a problem since the middle of 2011 for me. It is now fast approaching a year later and BT have still not got their act together in solving this issue. Go and do a google search on BT Yahoo mail problems and you will be shocked to see how long this problem has been going on and nobody seems to be coming out with a permanent solution. This problem is being discussed on countless forums. BT Wake Up!

I am now about to e-mail my mailing list to ask them to stop using my btinternet address and to use my alternative and more reliable e-mail address.

0 Ratings