cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 24

Re: engineer visit re: new infinity order need urgent advice

Hi Chris I dd complete the contact us form this morning using the kink given above

Lee
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 24

Hi lee, that was the correct link I gave you for the mods, so its just a case of waiting for them to contact you via phone or email.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 24

Sorry Chris the referenmce number emailed back to me was: ******-******

Ive been that frustrated Ive mailed a letter to Warren Buckley at BT HQ today. i feel a bit better 🙂

Lee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 24

Received a call from the Infinity people top say that the issue had been esculated.

To cut to the chase it appears that the wholesale side is requesting a MAC code for me for some reason it doesnt see me as a current BT BB customer.

Infinity have asked Wholesale to remove the MAC request  I think.

They will call me back on August 10 with a update.

I guess theres nothing furher I can do but it certainly leaves me feeeling unhappy.

I left BT for this very reason previously and returned becuase of the Infinity product - I think I may regret being greedy for more speed now. being ppositive its being invesigated - the issue ideniflied so hoepfully it will be resloved.

Lee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 15 of 24

issue still not resolved - just really poor service

I have spent the past 4 days trying to reslove my Infinity order to no avail I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I am an angry with BT for not sorting this matter out.

It appears the sytem is requesting a mac code -I dont need a mac code Im already a BT BB customer. BT Wholesale dont have me lsited as a Bt customer and they have failed to cotrrect teh matter according to the Infinity team in Dundee.

I am sick to the back theet with the shabby way I have been treated my issue has been esculated so many time to another level I think god must be the next person dealing with the complaint. Why a team leder cannot contact BT wholesale and get this matter sorted is beyond me. Its why I previously left BT when is working its good but should anything go wrong and not correct first time round you have a massive problem on your hands. 

I have written to Ian Livingston today not that he will ever see the letetr nor care about a pliding customer like me but it worth a try Im that desperate for assistants how sad it that.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 24

Re: issue still not resolved - just really poor service

I have heard good things about the quick response back and quick solutions when people have used that person you named email address.

Example here note the email address link has been edited out.

I hope you have such success.... you deserve it.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 17 of 24

uklee, you have a PM.

PC, none of the major ISP's like links to the CEO being published even though they are in the public domain, especially on their own forums.Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 18 of 24

Reply from CEO

Hi pippincp thank you for your reply. The guy at BT have never been rude and are helpful but nothing appears to be happening.

Anyway I did email the CEO. I received a short reply back. (It wouldnt be fair to cut and paste his reply it was a private message.) it was short and to the point  and stating the matter would be passed over to one of the service teams he apolgised and signed with his name. Would he really have replied?

Within three minutes of his email I received a email from elc saying they would call me tomorrow to sort out the problem. No idea who elc are. Does any working for BT know if this team have any power to get issues resloved?

Lee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 19 of 24

Hi Pip

Yes I have done that a few times now, but got a "strong" telling off a couple of days ago Smiley Sad

Wasn't sure if info by pm or even a link to the other forum where the info is available was safe.

Anyhow keeping a low profile for now and just posting clues.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 20 of 24

Re: Reply from CEO

@uklee wrote:

Hi pippincp thank you for your reply. The guy at BT have never been rude and are helpful but nothing appears to be happening.

Anyway I did email the CEO. I received a short reply back. (It wouldnt be fair to cut and paste his reply it was a private message.) it was short and to the point  and stating the matter would be passed over to one of the service teams he apolgised and signed with his name. Would he really have replied?

Within three minutes of his email I received a email from elc saying they would call me tomorrow to sort out the problem. No idea who elc are. Does any working for BT know if this team have any power to get issues resloved?

Lee

Ohhh I know and so want to supply a link..... but mustn't.

However rest assured the link had two very high level emails.... you know the first and ask if the other one is any good.

The Answer is yes the group is definately high level. And was the second high level email address in that link.

Btw ignore any searches that return Early Learning Centre, it's not them....  Smiley Happy

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings