cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: Reply from CEO

I couldnt find the link -I emailed what i thought it may be and it didnt bounce back a reply came through. Wondered if its someone replying to that mailbox, but given it was short and direct leads me to think it may be the man himself 🙂

added: sorry i know you have said they are high level but the Infinity team have told me they have passed it onto high level at Bt wholesake twice and nothign happen - everytime Ive spoken to BT it being esculated.

if the man did reply to my email it was a very nice of him to do so and cetainly makes me feel more positive towards BT. That said these matters shouldnt need to be esculated they should be resloved at a far lower level  - my issue is now casuing more people to become involved and it could have been avoided. 

lee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 22 of 24

Re: Reply from CEO

Yep as I mentioned I have only heard good things about him.

Quick response and solutions.

It seems for problems like you have (and lets hope soon will be had) are just the type that need his help.

CEO

Again confirming  Level is very high.

Hope your Complaint is sorted soon. 

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Friday 12th August update

Received a call this morning from elc who are monotoring the issue. Its been left with two named people in the Infinity team in Dundee. They called me this afternoon to say that the matter as not been resloved and it loooks like I might have to wait until late next week for install.

Its appears there is mis information about my BB with BT Wholesale. BT infiity seem to be on the ball the probelm appears to be with BT Wholesale. The Infinity team say they are like any other ISP when dealing with BT Wholesale and receive no special treatment. Is BT Wholesale not part of the BT group? If the answer is yes, can they not rise the issue with someone within BT at a senior level to move things along quicker.

The infinity team  will call me on Tuesday or Wednesday with a update I am not happy but there is nothing I can do. 

Lee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Wednesday 17th August update

I was inform by BT last week the fault was being worked on and should be cleared by Tuesday this week. They called today to say the fault as still not been cleared.

There’s been a mismatch of records between Openreach, the network supplier and Wholesale, the broadband supplier. Why its taking so long is beyond me, am I being naive is asking why this task appears to be so complicated.

I did contcat the CEO of Bt who very kindly replied (he appears to be a very genuine guy) the issue as been esculated again.

Lee 

0 Ratings