cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ograymic
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

errors causing orders to be canceled?

I have just moved into a house and decided i wanted BT infinity 2 as im a fairly heavy internet user. my 1st order was on the 8th of feb, payed up front for the phone line etc but it was canceled apparently because of a fault on the line. 

I was then called up and made a second order over the phone where the advosor said there was an error that ment their system said my phone line couldnt get any internet connection at all and they would need to install the line 1st then put the order in for Infinity 2. 

This phone line was due for activation on the 20th March and supprise supprise i got a call saying it was canceled again because an error on the line which they should already have known about. 

The advisor i spoke to when ordering the 2nd time said the error was unusual as all my naibours could get infinity but i couldnt even get ADSL. 

Im at a lose what to do now, i want infinity 2 but if BT cant even put a simple phone line in then how do i get an internet connection?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: errors causing orders to be canceled?

Hi Ograymic,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you with this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings