Moved house a couple of months ago and arranged to have a BT connection set up (New account) a couple of weeks before I moved. Got a connection date (which was about 10 days after I moved in which I was ok with). After a couple of visits from engineers and 10 weeks of weekly updates (one of which insisted the connection had been completed - which it had not). When I called to complain all I got was the news that because they think they have connected the line I now had to report it as a 'fault' and it would become the problem of a different team! Still waiting for a connection. 2 and a half months! I know the previous tenant had a working phone line. And best of all I just got a bill for £100. Really poor BT. Really really poor.