Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
shmeeg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

fastpath

Hi all.

Had to make a thread to contact customer support in order to change my latency type πŸ™‚

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: fastpath

Hi welcome to the forums to contact the forum mods use this link they will organise changing you to fast path
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951
they will reply to you by email or phone within 72 hours they have a great record of getting things done and are to be recommended
0 Ratings
Darren
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

They may change your path,i have been waiting nearly 3 weeks for this to happen even though I have had an email telling me they tried phoning to discuss,I replied and told them my request but still no reply,it should be a simple process but still I wait
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Darren I really cannot understand why you are having problems getting switched to fast the only real Answeris that it has been changed to fast but due to your line being unstable in thatmode it is changing back automatic ally to interleaved and will continueto do that very time it is switched to fast I feel that to be your problem
0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 7

Hi Darren,

What John says is true, I would like to add if my memory serves me, you are using a Billion, one of the benefits of this router is snr tweaks, have you used this feature if so perhaps this has compounded issues and is aiding what appears to be a unstable line. 

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Darren
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for your reply guys,the line is fine and just to add I decided to leave the snr tweak to default as it was 6am which is spot on,got a email of the mods,my mail got lost in the system but they have now found it and will be switched tomorrow also this line is so stable,getting great results this now the final part having interleaved off,once again i would like to thank you for your help and hope that others do the same as what you do by helping people for nothing goes a long way in my book......cheers
0 Ratings
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 7

Happy gaming.  Perhaps we will meet soon on a gaming platform and we can fanboy over our chosen router Billion v 2700hvg Smiley Wink, same profile everywhere!

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings