cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

faults, why lie to your customers?

It's 10pm on Christmas Eve and after my 5th call to BT I've been promised that an engineer is currently working on my fault and I've been assured that it will be fixed by 11.59pm.  Not even the call centre operator I was talking to believed this one!

Why can’t you just admit that it’s not going to be fixed and apologise?  Is that really how you want to treat your customers…  Is it to much to ask for an occasional update, I’ve never had one phone call, text or email from BT and when I ring I’m told the same old corporate lies.  very poor....

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: faults, why lie to your customers?

Welcome to this forum. This is a BT domestic customer to customer help forum, any messages posted here do not go to BT. The only BT employees on this forum are the forum moderators.

If you need to contact BT, you can use Live Chat  or  Contact BT  ,or telephone 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

ok, thanks.  

So, can anyone tell me how to find out the status of my fault as the call centre is useless...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

This link will give you the status.

Tracking Phone Faults

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

What the BT system that the call centre staff access is showing is that a fault has been issued to an engineer, NOT that he is actually working on your line at that particular moment.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings