Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
josephinet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

fixed rate line

Ok after doing alot more research it would appear that I am on a fixed rate line

I have been paying bt for option 3 for several years,and now see that although my exchange is capable of 8 meg ,I have only been receiving a half meg

With out spending too much time on the phone to Bangalore how do I get this sorted quickly and with the minimum fuss???

TIA

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: fixed rate line

I said that on your last post and told you to fill up the form to contact the mods.  if you didn't do then will here it is again  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
josephinet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I filled out the form but have heard nothing....isnt there a department I can call??

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

you can call CS India but the mods will get back to you but it can take a few days maybe a bit more bearing in mind it is holiday weekend

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
josephinet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ok thanks...ill give it a few days then

0 Ratings