Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allandon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 19

get sport sorted please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to solution

I opted for infinity when I changed my ISP to BT so I could get BT sport - I then added BTTV essential so I could watch the BT sport on my TV - vision box arrived on thursday and I had it all set up to waych the BT sport launch on thursday evening - luvly jubly - was looking forward to the liverpool game on saturday morning only to get a message "you need to subscribe to watch BT sport" - tried activating T sport on my laptop with no success - I then spent 1hour 38 minutes calling India to get the app activated which is was and I was able to watch some of the arsenal game streamed to my laptop whilst at work of saturday afternoon - tried BT sport on ny TV again this morning and I'm still being told I have to subscribe to watch it - what else am I expected to do!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
sandiford
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 19

Re: get sport sorted please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to solution

Good Morning

Utter poor performance by BT in sorting out BT Sport.

Phoned again this moring and got a recorded message 'due to great demand for BT Sport we are unable to take your call ?'

Sounds like they have gone back to the drawing board.

Jeff

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 19

Go to solution

What channels are you trying to watch BT Sport on?

kannp
Beginner
Message 4 of 19

Go to solution

Same here - it doesn't come with Infinity - spent 40 minutes waiting for someone to pick up the phone - and 3 emails later, still no one from BT has been in touch.

Not very good BT

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 19

Go to solution

On Infinity BT Sport are on channels 507 to 512. If these are not available on your box you are probably on the old software and will need to upgraded to the multicast software. So I ask again, what channels are you trying to watch BT Sport on?

0 Ratings
zimmy0
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Go to solution

'Please wait while we activate your viewing card VSP 112' it has said that for days!!! Rebooted and done everything. When I foolishly updated to BT Infinity I was promised that I would get BT Sport from day one without having to do anything else. I've spent 30 minutes on three occasions  trying to get through and would have tried for longer but the battery in my BT phone died. I'm just about sick of the service and feel like taking legal advice about cancelling my contract as BT has failed to meet promises. Since upgrading BBC iPlayer has run at a smail's pace too which wasn't previously the case. Really appalling to not get through within 5 minutes. 

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 19

Go to solution

If you're on Infinity you do not need a viewing card. As I said the Sports channels are available on channels 507 to 512. If you can't see these channels you are on the old build. You need to be upgraded to the multicast software.:

http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Vision/Middleware-version-number/td-p/936486

How to check your current build:

Help & Settings > Settings > System Information > Middleware Version

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 19

Go to solution
0 Ratings
allandon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 19

Go to solution

Hi Hunter - yes those are the channels that BT sport have moved to - the message is stil the same though - you'll need to subscribe to watch BT sport

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 19

Go to solution

Ok using Help & Settings > Settings > Entitlement Information what is showing?

0 Ratings