cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asreed78
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

going around in circles

Raised a complaint due to poor customer service and the people on chat not having a clue, rasied on the 11/08. Still waiting for a response spent over an hour on the phone yesterday, to a level 1 manager who advised some of the stff are not trained fully. But he could not help either as a specailist team are dealing with the issue, call back later... this is the standard response to anything a little more tricky, just messaged someone on face book... what a surprise same esponse..

Problem is the specailist team are not customer facing, all customer facing staff say the same thing, "we cannot help need to wait for to other team to get back to you, could take some time". 

Is there anyway I can speak to someone that can help me, what can do something more than advise someone else is looking at it.. been over 17 days now..

Can anyone advise.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: going around in circles

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 14

Hi @asreed78,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've had in getting your complaint resolved. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your complaint.

You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
asreed78
Beginner
Message 4 of 14

hi,

I will contact you as longas you do not say, there is a department looking at it, but don't know when they will respond, you will just have to wait ..

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 14

@PaddyB and the team take personal ownership of the issue, and normally contact you by phone.

0 Ratings
asreed78
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

sent the message 2 hours ago still waiting a response..

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

You would have received an enquiry number by email, and when your request reaches the top of their queue, one of the team will pick it up.

It does say 48 hours on your email, but it can take 3-5 working days, depending on how busy they are.

0 Ratings
asreed78
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

shockingly slow... 

Just  had another email to advise that I will need to wait another 5 days on top of the 16 days waited, 3 weeks to get a response to an email complaint is a joke, shocking customer service. The rework BT must have to do on top of the first contact must be high, would be goood to see what the FCR rates are across all channels. Must be in the low teens??

Offcom advised I had to wait 8 weeks before they would look at it... 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 9 of 14

Hi @asreed78

I've checked our email queue and we have received your details.

We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch to help.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
asreed78
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

My orginal complaint has been outstanding since the 11/08, so there must be some large queues.  

0 Ratings