cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 39

Re: has anyone else had experience of BT completely ignoring complaints?

Go to solution

Until he provides some basic information he will come across as a troll bad mouthing BT but not being able to back up his accusations with cold hard evidence.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
kenefe
Beginner
Message 32 of 39

Go to solution

You are not alone 3 quarters bills overcharged each time I had to ring to get the bill corrected each time promised it would happen again the 4th bill correct then would you believe the 5th bill overcharged again, was told I had to pay what was on the bill [I have the amount debitted each qtr] and would have to have a refund payed into my bank account, they could'nt amend the bill as before, told that the next bill would be correct,due in Feb, I await it .

As an aside I worked for BT. as a Sales office manager,long ago I admit and responded to customers rather rapidly, have you ever tried to get a response from the so called Managing director of customer services A Mr. Warren buckley, at Durham Good luck.I also had to chase up the last refund,What a diabolicall service.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
kenefe
Beginner
Message 33 of 39

Go to solution

On the phone today for 20Mins.got knowere in the snd got cut off, from India call center in the end packed it in what a load of non customer satifaction.   

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
Raid1968
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 39

Go to solution

Thank's OP My life doesn't seem as bad now after reading this thread

Raid

coolpolitealex
Contributor
Message 35 of 39

Go to solution

Och' come on, calling someone a criminal is not on surely. I undersand frustration, but you have to keep it in some sort of proportion.

Reason i am replying is i called someone a criminal as well in a situation very similar and istill did not get my money back (it was'nt bt) and i found with big coglomerates and companies there will allways be a wall you reach with each side geting the wrong idea of the situation from their own point of view, i don't know if this helps, bu standing back and calming down really does help , best

coolpolitealex
0 Ratings
billd2439
Beginner
Message 36 of 39

Go to solution

Hi Folks,   Maybe this time I,ll stay connected long enough to comment. The new system for those who missed it is as follows.....

1) You make a complaint

2) BT give you a reference number

3) Oh thats right,there is no number three. The reference number is for their recycle bin.

It now seems that as long as everything works,its fine. When it goes wrong you have to spend ages on the phone listening to comments like  "your contract was not renewed in september" ,"this will not work on your exchange", "you must have made a mistake sir" and last but by no means least  " can I please put you on hold for the next 6 months while i find someone that has a **bleep** clue what their talking about"....Ok maybe I made that last one up. Anyway brighter things ahead, second new(old) homehub2 on its way. I thought new contracts got the new hub but seamingly its not compatible with my nice new 21cn exchange.Only 11 months more till I can move to sky or talktalk.Hey I know their not very good but their a **bleep** sight cheaper.

0 Ratings
maggiemay876
Beginner
Message 37 of 39

Go to solution

they do ignore thats all they do. i have emailed and rang endlessly about what they did to me but they just ignore me and continue to bill and charge for problems cause by them. they are a nightmare. one of their inidan call centre staff cancelled a package i had paid in advance for before its time was up then they tried to charge again for it and to charge for calls made on it and to charge to pay the bills they created out of nothing oh and to reorder it for 1/2 of this month even tho i dont want it and to charge for that. ludericious.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 39

Go to solution
Hi maggiemay876 this post is marked as solved you are very unlikely to get many responses to your post you would be better of starting your own post
0 Ratings
2008paul
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 39

Go to solution
I know how you feel. The call centres are **bleep** 😕

We had a proplem ages ago and we had to keep phoneing to talk to other people until we finley got some women who was rely nice and helpful and got every thing sorted.

She even gave us her name etc so if we had to call again we could get to talk to her.

Some of the people are nice, most of them just care about getting there money at end off the week though and not helping.

Thats why I love the mods on this forum, they always get things sorted.
-----------------------------------
Download: 6.48 / Upload: 0.87 🙂
0 Ratings