cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aayush
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

have a bt cloud account

I ahve the above account and wanted to know as need to reset my Desk to factroy setting as it runnings very slow if I moved photos and files to the cloud acount will it remain there or will loos them as well once i do rest of my pc ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: have a bt cloud account

Personally, I would back up all your stuff to an external hard disk drive. It will be many times faster and you can recover your files much quicker.

I would only rely on cloud backup, as an emergency off-site backup copy, in case of household disaster, or as a convenient way to access files when away from home.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: have a bt cloud account

I agree with Keith. Even with a reliable backup service the may be speed issues recovering files, and BT Cloud has a long way to go to attain 'reliable backup service' status in my mind.

That siad, it should all work.  There used to be an issue where a reinstall meant that you had to connect as a different device, which caused various confusions, and often forced you to reupload things to keep them properly updating.  I'm not sure if that is still the case.

0 Ratings