CRC Errors (Down/Up)0 / 2147480000
HEC Errors (Down/Up)nil / 878511
Error Seconds (Local)0
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

Re: have this problem over a month now

I know the stats don't look any better but you should now manage a more stable connection which is needed as I think due to all the previous disconnection problems you have had you are now in a banded profile.  This is done automatically by the exchange on 21CN to try and stabise your line.  If you can maintain a stable connection 24/7 for 3/5 days then you should get out the banded profile and back to a normal speed which based on your attenuation is about 8mb as shown here http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/max_speed_calc.php

I don't know how easy that is for you if pc is normally upstairs.  once speed back you can then move back and hope it stays at same speed as test socket

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
razten
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

thanks for everything Jolly, i will wait out 3/5 days on the test socket as you said and will come back here to post results. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

great and I hope next stats looks a lot better  patience but it is hardSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
razten
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

patience.. nice 1 already been through a month of this bs from bt

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

you can always try the mods who are BT employees http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

may take a few days before they contact you

0 Ratings