Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 21 of 24

Re: help really poor speed

Go to solution
It's been 7 days.
I havnt got a problem with the mods not being intouch I just want to get out of the service now so any advice on that anyone?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

well ive got an engineer coming tommorow  but when ive just checked my open fault apparently its been resolved today.

ive just done a speed check to see if it has been resolved but im still only getting 3mb, but now strangly everythings green lights saying thats a good connection and good speed!!! lol it was red the other day with the same speed saying i should be on more.

something smells fishy to me! i bet tommorow if the engineer comes he says theres no fault with my service and i get charged the £120 engineer fee (which id already said would happen earlier in the thread) even though when i signed up i was told id get between 30-40mb which i did get for the first month!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Forget what it says on the site. If the mods have arranged an engineer they have seen a fault which needs rectifying, they wouldn't book one otherwise.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

well all back up and running again.

the engineer couldnt find a fault so he reset it and its now back up to full speed, he said the only thing he could think as to what coursed it was turning the hub off which as far as i know didnt happen.

but if your not supposed to turn it off why dont they tell u that when you order it or at least put it on the box of the hub so you know?

but what he couldnt answer was if the box has been switched off and the speed drops why doesnt the speed go back up when the box is left on for a long period, he just said its supposed too.

anyway its back up and running and im happy thanks for all your advice.

0 Ratings