cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TVmad1998
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

help with Billing online and posted billing

As  a long time customer of BT with my phone I got my bill by post which I always liked and over 3 years ago I updated and got full broadband and full  BT TV with a Youview box and still had my bill sent to me every three months even with few troubles understanding how the bills were done and troubles with my broadband and TV I was happy until I got a 4K TV and so I recontracted with BT with new package of new UHD box with all channels back on 19th October 2016.

As yet I have not got a bill by post with the changes so went online two weeks ago and looked into getting my bill online and by post which clicked all boxes for and today after few tries I tried again to view online bill still waiting for a bill or notice about my changes and I still can not view my bill     WHY BT is still taking my money yet I can not view my bills online or had a bill in the post which I like too.

Can someone please tell me how to view my bill easy online now and I can then wait for the post one later .

Also why BT does not send out a letter each time we update a service or re contract to BT ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: help with Billing online and posted billing

An email is normally sent out when any changes take place or you recontract
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: help with Billing online and posted billing

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings