Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MzytengaM
Contributor
Message 1 of 20

hi Bt Total DEAD !

Go to solution

on begin i want say sorry for my  english..(is not perfct)

so  after  one year horror  with VirginMEdia i  change provider to BT .. cus everythink was looks   `better`...

my last bill was 108 british pounds and my BroadBand still works like Mobile internet..!!!!!!!!!

i use Option 3 .. up 20mb download speed and  upto 1mb  download speed

i use  BT from MArch and 9. my internet was OFFLINE  1 mounts and  some 5 mounts works  with speed :

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1583249032.png

im **bleep** TIRED OF TIHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i pay  for what? for 4 mb ?  hungreds calls  to  BT customer Service  and same Story form soem Turky guy who dont know what ip is .. i need t ocheck  and make testes !!! COMON  always after  that people  TESTING  my internet works  muche worse !!!! .

i posting here last stats from my Router (BT HUB)

:ADSL Line Status

Connection Information

Line state:   Connected
Connection time:   0 days, 00:48:16
Downstream:   21.4 Mbps
Upstream:   1.156 Mbps

ADSL Settings

VPI/VCI:   0/38
Type:   PPPoA
Modulation:   G.992.5 Annex A
Latency type:  Interleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up):   3.1 dB / 6.3 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up):   12.9 dB / 8.1 dB
Output power (Down/Up):   20.0 dBm / 12.1 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):   0 / 0
CRC Events (Down/Up):   33 / 0
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):   0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):   0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):   0 / 0
HEC Events (Down/Up):   205 / 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):   25 / 0

but after some hour of working some of statuses are changing to sometihnk like this :

HEC Events (Down/Up):   10000 / 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):   8000 / 0
CRC Events (Down/Up):   100 / 0

iwant  to  be FIXED !!! and i want  to  come one contact with me aboute this  problem ..ALL THE TIME ERRORS ON ROUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Internet  day by  day works  muche WORSE fro m last  two mounts when was almost DEAD !.. now is UNDEAD ?..

single website opening  some 10-30 seconds !!!!!!!!!! Gaming ? AHAHAHAHA...i wish .. irealy Wish..

but this is not  so funy for me .. ipay Real Money not soem Monopol dolars !!!! 

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 20

Re: hi Bt Total DEAD !

Go to solution

you have a 21.4mb connection speed

can you run btspeedtester and post the results please  looks like your profile or download speed or both are low and causing the problem - only the results will tell

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution
This is the web address for the Bt speedtest speedtester.bt.com
MzytengaM
Contributor
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution

hi again ...so its  Test Results :

Results Image not loaded

Test1 comprises of Best Effort Test:  -provides background information.

Download  Speed
 7352 Kbps

0 Kbps21000 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 7352 Kbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 4000-21000 Kbps.
 IP Profile for your line is - 17264 Kbps

If you wish to discuss these results please contact your ISP.

If you are experiencing problems with specific applications, servers or websites please contact your ISP for assistance.

Your test has completed please close this window to exit the performance tester.

Note: An Upstream test was not conducted on this line due to a technical issue. If your concern is related to upstream performance then please retry
the performance test again in 1 hours time.

Im not Agree with  this part  :  For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 4000-21000 Kbps.

but i made what u ask ... waht next ?

Edit : aboute this with waht i not agree :

when i checkin BT Infinity Avilable for my line what is not avilable now i see details aboute my Line broaband speed abilty : so its :

Your broadband checker results
Broadband option Broadband speed range When you can get it ActionBT Total Broadband BT Total BroadbandBT Total BroadbandYou can get our fast and reliable broadband with speeds of up to 20Mb. The speed prediction we have provided is an estimate, however download speeds can vary and the actual download speed will fall between a range. This is generally within 1-2 Mb higher or lower than your estimated speed quoted.
Between 8.5Mb and 19.0Mb
(Estimated speed: 15.0Mb)
NowLearn more
Sorry, you're not currently able to get BT Infinity. This may be because your area has not been enabled yet, or your individual line does not support super-fast broadband. Register your interest and we'll let you know if this changes.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 20

Go to solution
Hi the Acceptable range shows the maximum and minimum download speeds you have a7.5mbdownload speed at the time of the test which is lower than I would expect to see with your connection. Could you please try 3 more speed tests overthe next 24 hours about 8am 3pm and 9 pm from this we will be able to see any problem you may have with your connection

MzytengaM
Contributor
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution

sure.. i do it have nice night

0 Ratings
MzytengaM
Contributor
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

morning... iwas try make  speed test few times  on that website but this time is some test error :

FAQ

null

The Performance Tester is currently unable to run a speed test for your broadband connection. Please try again shortly, however if this problem persists, raise the issue with your service provider.

i try it later

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution
Ok no problem pot it when you csn
MzytengaM
Contributor
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

i was try one more time with opened  BT Router  setings website and this time test was succesfull..:

FAQ

Results Image not loaded

Test1 comprises of two tests

1. Best Effort Test:  -provides background information.

Download  Speed
 16621 Kbps

0 Kbps21000 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 16621 Kbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 4000-21000 Kbps.
 Additional Information:
 Your DSL Connection Rate :19539 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 1200 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
 IP Profile for your line is - 17238 Kbps

2. Upstream Test:  -provides background information.

Upload Speed
 139 Kbps

0 Kbps1200 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

>Upload speed achieved during the test was - 139 Kbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 1200 Kbps

We were unable to identify any performance problem with your service at this time.
It is possible that any problem you are currently, or had previously experienced may have been caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or by the server you were accessing responding slowly.
If you continue to encounter a problem with a specific server, please contact the administrator of that server in the first instance.

Upload speed is on low level 139 kb 😕 ... download speed is on minimum... but i must say after  ur first respond  on this forum  i was fell like speed go up .. im not sure if its only fealing or realy  some thin kwas fixed.. i make few tests later .. Lets the Force be with you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution

download looks ok but upload low.

as you suggest try a few more btspeedtester and post the results - good to have a record in case you need mod assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings