cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

home hub manager

Why can't I access a list of details like noise ratio and attenuation any more. Clicking on troubleshooting says that these details are.available and may be needed if the helpdesk is contacted, it used to be possible to get to it from a link at the top of the event log but since a reboot of a couple of days ago this link has disappeared.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: home hub manager

which hub are you using ? if a hub 4 or 5  they are no longer available

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for that quick reply which has confirmed my suspicions. Yes it's a type 5 hub.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

you can find noise margin and connection speed in the hub router logs
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

This is a follow-up to my original post. The whole of this week I have been accessing the net from a tablet (kindle), today I decided to use an ordinary PC and to my surprise was able to access router stats  just as normal. It seems that because my Kindle connects through Silk  browser and servers from Amazon in the USA I get different results.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 7

"which hub are you using ? if a hub 4 or 5  they are no longer available"

News to me, John - and to my Home Hub 5, running the latest firmware, which still displays Data Rate, Noise Margin, Line Attenuation etc. stats. Are you perhaps running some beta version of the HH5 firmware which doesn't? Although it seems odd that new firmware would remove such useful information.

p

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

No I am running the the latest firmware on the hub5 my reference was to adsl not infinity the information is available infinity but not on adsl the only info given on adsl is connection speed and connection time is in the actual hub logs
0 Ratings